The 2016-2017 Annual Campaign is on! We’re excited to kick off our community’s single biggest fundraiser of the year.
Grattan wouldn’t be the incredible public school that it is without our PTA resources. Your Annual Campaign dollars fund serious garden exploration, turn fifth graders into coastal ecology experts, and make the library a peaceful oasis for many throughout the school day. But most important of all, are the educators whose roles are made possible only because of funds from the PTA’s budget.
- An extra 4th/5th teacher
- Mr. Philip, Technology Coordinator
- Ms. Rebecca, Garden Coordinator
- Ms. Doris the Storyteller
- Mr. Elijah, Gross Motor Consultant
- Ms. Mary, Literacy support
The Annual Campaign is Grattan’s main fundraising effort. You already have seen what a difference these teachers make in the lives of your children and other students at Grattan. That’s a testament to the critical role of our community’s financial support of these programs funded by the Annual Campaign.
Thanks to you, Grattan will continue to thrive!
How PTA Funds Are Spent
You may not know that the PTA spends approximately $750 per student.
These are a few of the ways your donation makes a difference:
- $25 – 1 hour of gross-motor development activities with Mr. Elijah for your child's class
- $50 – 1 computer lab session with Mr. Philip for your child's class
- $100 – 1 month of gardening lessons with Ms. Rebecca for your child's class
- $750 – 1 week of literacy intervention support to close the achievement gap in reading acquisition
- $1,000 – 1 digital projection suite for classroom use (document camera, projector, and cpu)
Help us reach our Annual Campaign goal of $265,000 by giving an amount that is meaningful to you, to support programs that touch the lives of every child at Grattan.
Our Tax ID is: 94-2967138